《使命召唤4:现代战争》是Activision公司发行的第一人称射击游戏,由Infinity Ward工作室负责开发。游戏抛弃了经营已久的二战题材,另起灶炉开发现代战争。“现代战争”是《使命召唤》系列的里程碑式作品,游戏以真实的战争、出色的关卡、逼真的狙击关,深受玩家喜爱。游戏发售不久便引起“战争”热潮,并拿下了众多游戏奖项。故事发生在USMC队员和SAS队员参与发生在中东、俄罗斯、等多个地点发生的战斗冲突。《使命召唤4:现代战争》已成为射击游戏上的里程碑作品。
1.Too much radiation,we’ll have to go around. 我们将穿越核辐射地区。
2.Follow me,and keep low. 跟上,低点注意隐蔽。
3.Careful....there’s pokets of radiation all over this area.If you absorb too much.you’re a dead man.当心,这个区域有大量放射性物质。过量吸收会有致命危险!
4.Standyby.GO. 准备行动!
5.Contact.Enemy patril dead ahead. 目标接触!正前方有敌兵巡逻。
6.Stay low and move slowly.We’ll be impossible to spot in our ghillie suits. 注意隐蔽,缓慢移动。我们穿着伪装敌人不可能发现。
7.Take one out when the other’s not looking. 另个不注意的时候干掉一个。
8.he’s down.good night. 他被击毙,晚安。
9.There’s more cover if we go around. 我们过去,那有更多掩体。
10.Four tangos inside.Don’t even think about it. 屋内4个敌兵,不要想点子了。
11.Wait there,Targo by the car.呆在那,目标上车了。
12.Take him out quietly or just let him pass.Your call.干掉他,不要出声音。或者让他过去。你看着办。
13.Don’t move.we’ve got a lookout in the church tower.别动,教堂塔楼有岗哨。
14....and a patrol coming from
the north。北边还有个巡逻兵正在向我们靠近。
15.let’s move for the better view.调整视野,准备行动
16.Do you have a shot on the lookout?He’s in the tower.可能干掉岗哨?他在塔楼里
17.Beautiful.很好!
18.Target approaching from the north. 北边目标正在接近19.Tango down,Go.目标击毙。走!
20.Forward area clear.前方区域安全!
21.The coast is clear.道路畅通!
22.Your hear that?可听到了?
23.Enemy helicopter,Get down.敌军武装直升机,趴下!24.stay in ther shadows.he’s circling back around .don’t move.呆在阴影里别动!它正在上空盘旋。
25.They are on to us.open fire!他们发现我们了,开火!
26.Get down.now.趴下
27.Easy lad....there’s too many of them,let them go.keep a low profile and hold your fire.放松点伙计,他们人多,让他们过去。注意隐蔽,不要有任何行动!
28.try to anticipate their paths.试着找出他们的前进路线。
29.If you have to maneuver.do it slow and steady.no quick movements.注意移动要慢要稳,千万不能快。
30.look like they’re already eliminated the men they couldn’t buy out.似乎他们已经不要这些尸体了,他们不会收尸的
31.Taking’em out without alerting the rest isn’t to be easy.要在不惊动他们的情况下动手不是件容易的事情
32.But then again,neither is sneaking past them.your call。不过之后就不需要蹑手蹑脚的绕过他们了。你看着办
33.Don’t fire on the two by the lorry.不要攻击运输机边的两个。
34.we’ll have to take’em out at the same time.我们必须同时击毙他们。
35.i’m in position.take the shot when you’re ready.我已就位。你准备好就可以开枪!
36.stay back,he’s mine.呆在后面,我来动手。
37.forward area clear.前方安全!
38.Shhh........stay hidden...move up.嘘。。。隐蔽!走!
39.This way.let’s go.这边,走!
40.it’s bloody convention out there.Get ready to move on my signal.stay right behind me.
那边又将会是场血雨醒风。看我信号,准备行动。跟在我后面!
41.Hold.....ok....GO!准备!好。。。走!
42.There’s a truck coming...we’ll use it as cover.keep moving. 卡车马上过来,我们正好用其掩护。继续前进!
43.Just wait here a moment.when they leave.crawl out and stay low.Patience...Don’t do anything stupid. 稍等,等他们走后趴过去。忍耐下,别干蠢事!
44.Don’t move.Sniper,Fire escapre,4th floor,dead ahead. 别动,有狙击!正前方,4楼,消防梯。45.take hime
45.out,or he’ll give away our position.干掉他否则会暴露我们位置。
46.Don’t let your guard down.we’re not there yet.别放松,我们还没到
47.leave it alone.it’s a wild dog.离它远点,是只野狗
48.pooch doesn’t look too friendly.这只狗看起来不友好,
49.Keep your distance.No need to attract unnecessary attention. 保持距离,不需引起没必要的注意,
50.clear right,go.右边安全。走
51.look at this place...Fifty thousand people used to live in this city.now it’s a ghost town.i’ve never seen anything like it.你看这个地方,5万人曾住在这个城市。如今这里只有冤魂。我从没看到过象这般凄惨的场景。
52.move.this way.Go.这边,走!
53.there’s the hotel.we should be able to observe the exchange from the top floor up there.let’s move.那是栋旅馆。在那楼顶我们能够看到交易的进行。走!
使命召唤4:现代战争》在中国台湾的译名是“决胜时刻4:现代战争”,PS3和X360版由“华星科艺”代理,PC版由“松岗科技”代理。而在中国大陆,原本预定由“中电博亚”代理发行,但最终因为代理商无法通过审批而被迫放弃引进。
相关文章
更多>>精选单机游戏推荐
72.5 G
4.3 G
4.0 G
3.0 G
3.0 G
3.0 G
200.0 MB
20.0 G
1.0 G
35.0 G